Monday, March 07, 2005

My first experience at preaching

After a 2-week preparation, I gave my first sermon on Heb 1:1-3 yesterday during the youth service. Upon reflection, I do realise that my sermons leave a lot to be desired. However, I think I did OK. OK in the sense that I know that I was faithful to the gospel, preaching it faithfully, plainly and clearly :) However, what I would need to improve is to come up with more and better illustrations and examples to make my points :)

Really wanna thank God for all the things He has taught me from His Word as I read up on Hebrews :) Hallelujah!


P.S. for the youth who are reading, I would really appreciate the feedback ;) thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I MISSED IT!! GRRRRRRRRRRR
>.<
phy

Anonymous said...

u never tell me!!!!

hanz

adrian said...

To hanz:

I didn't? Oops, pai seh...