Friday, September 24, 2004

In Christ Alone... Pt 4

This must be my longest blog for a single day! :p

For those who have endured all the way... thanks! And I must say, you are good :) Even I find it hard to read today's entire blog in one sitting :p Ok, enough small talk...

This last thing, I must say...

Because of Christ and Christ alone, do we then have true fellowship of men. And God has really blessed me with a company of true friends. They encourage me to press on, edifiy me from the Word of God, share with me my life's ups and downs. And this week, I celebrated one their birthday's...

Blessed Birthday Yifen! :)

Let's press on, spuring one another on towards Christ-likeness ya? In Christ alone do we jia you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey adrian.. timely reminder for me as well. =) i love the older version, haven't heard the newer one. praise the Lord! ~nat

adrian said...

hehe... remind me to send you the newer version of 'In Christ Alone' the next time time i see ya online ya? ;) take care

Anonymous said...

i love the new version of In Christ Alone. i can get pretty emotional singing it too. its quite a hymn-sounding arrangement but the Newsboys did a modernised upbeat version. on the other hand, Geoff Moore's version sounds more like a traditional hymn, but at the 4th stanza, at the line 'up from the grave he rose again', there's a mighty, rousing cheer from several voices. it's so exciting you gotta hear it to understand and experience its impact.

hanz