Tuesday, September 28, 2004

IPPT and 100Plus

*pant, pant* "how come I so unfit now ah? wah piang, how did I run 9min20sec for my 2.4km before?? cannot, must tahan... gold, gold, $400 from SAF... " *pant, pant*

Yes, those were my thoughts at the 4th lap of my 2.4km run yesterday. xiong man... And well, didn't get the gold this year. SAF, *grunt* you better watch out... I'll go get the $400 next year (crossed fingers... planning running schedule now...)

After the whole painful experience, I understood why Esau craved for stew... I was craving for an ice-cool 100Plus! Unfortunately, couldn't buy one at vending machine... no coins!

However... *drum roll* a close friend of mine bought me one! :) I was just mentioning this to her absent-mindedly and she was gracious/generous enough to get me a can of 100Plus... ice cool somemore! Thanks friend! :)

Thinking about all this, think I'm real blessed to have friends like these :) Also, it reminded me that it doesn't take a lot to encourage others and to grow in your friendship. Let's all be sensitive to the needs of our friends and help others when we can! :)

No comments: