Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Photo reflections from Nepal--"Sun" shots

Throughout this whole trip, I just couldn't taka a decent sunrise/sunset! The clouds, fog followed us everywhere! So, this is second best--taking the sun in various scenerios.


Know that the clouds look a little dark and stormy here (as opposed to white and fluffy), but hey, this way, brings more meaning to the phrase "every cloud has a silver lining? right? ;) Also shows I guess that no matter how dark things might be, God is always there, shining :)


Sunrise... loved the deep hues of orange so I underexposed the shot a little to bring out the colour



Taken during an early morning walk through the forests of Pokhara while bird-watching.


Another sun-rise photo that I tried to take... this one taken with digital zoom... my 12x zoom not close-up enough :p


This is how foggy the mornings can be in Pokhara... think I took this at 8am.... and it was still this foggy!

No comments: