Sunday, August 29, 2004

Evaluation

Hehe... have been receiving some feedback with regards to my blog and some friends have termed it as "a tough read", "thought-provoking", "heavy", "cheem", "moody", etc... think you get the idea :p

Thoughts to those reading this?

As I said in one of my first blogs, the main purpose of my writing this blog is to help my friends, and anyone who might happen to pop by, think about some issues that I have faced or am facing in my life. It's to try to encourage everyone and its an avenue where I can share what the Lord has been teaching me :)

So, please do drop your thoughts/comments :)

Thanks!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think...

You're doing fine in this, sharing your thoughts as you learn (I hope!)

Your literary style can't accomodate to everybody's (neither can anyone's, unless u have dunno how many blogs!), so don't worry too much about that bro =)

adrian said...

thanks ray :) will keep what you said in mind

Anonymous said...

i love your blog. preach it brutha!
hanz

Anonymous said...

hmm. i should elaborate - i love the way you express your faith. there aren't enough people who care to think through and express issues/observations about their personal faith. i enjoy intellectually stimulating blogs, and well, having another friend on the same spiritual journey is comfort for the road ahead. :)
hanz

adrian said...

Thanks for the encouragement hanz :)

The probligo said...

As you have found, we have very different outlooks and certainly have opposed views in religion.

I have the greatest respect for all, including their beliefs. So if in the course of conversation I say something with which you disagree strongly or think is "wrong" think first that there may be reason for the difference.

That way understanding lies.

To shut out different ideas because you disagree with them leads to nothing more than bigotry.

So, keep your own beliefs, treasure them, follow them to whereever they lead. Respect also the paths that others take.