Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Photo reflections from Nepal--Miscellaneous pt 2

Ok, these are really totally random pics taken from everywhere.

I was hoping to capture a greater contrast in the lighting so that the shape of the bare tree stands out more but didn't manage to do it that well. But in any case, it was a stark reminder to me about how one can become leafless & fruitless when one not roooted and connected with Christ. Also, in the winter months of life, do I continue to flourish? Or do my leaves wither and fall off?

There were obstacles in the way so I couldn't get a better angle to capture both the silver motorbike and bicycle gleaming in the sun. An evolution of technology side by side :)

I title this picture.... "A Man and... A LOT of monkeys" :p

If you can give me the correct number of monkeys in this picture, I applaud you :p Welcome to Pashupatinath, where in the evenings, the number of monkeys outnumber the number of people by... A LOT.


Interesting couple of signs don'tcha think? ;)

No comments: