Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Photo reflections from Nepal--Retreat pt 3

Lastly, these are some random pics of the building and other miscellaneous photos I took :p



The beautiful retreat centre that Josephine brought her staff to was this home built by a Korean Missionary Couple. It is no longer a home now and its used by many of the Nepalese churches to hold their camps or retreats.



I've no idea what this plant is but its beautiful red leaves litter the whole retreat centre, really cheering up the whole place :)


peek-a-boo! I see you!



This is Hana. She's also a YA (24) and was one of my translators. If you remember my earlier pictures, she was also the one who helped me facilitate the games :) Josephine asked her to do that as she's a youth leader and a worship leader for her church. Her enthusiasm is highly contagious and she has a tremendous zest for life... truely a firecracker :p AND, she has a great voice to boot! haha... Works as a sales girl at Josephine's Thamel (Kathmandu's Orchard Rd) TouchNature shop. Though in this picture, I wonder what she was doing hanging out of the window... reminds me of Eutychus (guy who fell sldeep, fell from the 3rd story, died & got raised from the dead) in Acts 20:7-12. :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like bougainvillea.. probably a different variety, because those usually thrive in warmer climates.

nice photos :)

~nat*

Anonymous said...

Hana looks dangerously perched hahaha. :D