Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Photo reflections from Nepal--B&W

I've been back (from Nepal) for almost a week now and today's the first day where I can catch my breath! :p With the flurry of Christmas preparations and the need to find my feet on Singapore soil after treading the foothills of mountains, the past week was spent in a blur.

And now... I can finally sit down, think, reflect and share some things that I've learnt.

But first, my first set of pictures taken... I present to you, the B&W collection :)
(I welcome and encourage any comments :p)






Traditional wood-cutter... Glad to see a man working in a Nepali village... its a rarity
















Up to this day, I simply cannot recall what captured the children's attention and what had the woman's (in the background) attention... *ponder*











When I see the elderly working hard to make a living by selling huge baskets of vegetables, I'm often left speachless...
















Tibetan woman spinning wool for the carpet weavers to use. "The North Face" vest she's wearing adds a spin to the scene :p
















One of my favourite pictures. She posed for me and smiled that gentle smile... wonder what she must have been thinking... hmm...

No comments: