Monday, July 24, 2006

Living in 2 time zones

The past 2 weeks has been a blur... for some parts anyway.

I've been warping between 2 worlds--the realm of ICT (In-Camp-Training) and the "civilian realm".The only constant? My attire--army no. 4 uniform :(

Speaking in sci-fi geek talk, there seemed to be an inter-dimentional bubble surrounding the army camp I was at. Things moved real slow and I assure you I could probably see the flapping movement of the bees if I looked hard enough. Despite the knowledge that we were booking out on Sat evening, the day seemed like 2 weeks away.

When it finally arrived and I warped into the civilian world, things proceeded at hyperdrive! Care-cell @ Joseph's, dinner at Newton, Church on sun morn, Wedding prac after that... and before the molecular structure of my body could settle down, I was expected back in camp.

The 2nd week in ICT disrupted my circadian rhythm even more as I probably spent more time out of camp then in camp! The wonderful thing about that 2nd week though... I obtained a silver in my IPPT! :) This despite not running since the beginning of this year :p Anyhow, I'm now motivated to turn my 1-pack into a flat-pack (baby steps ;p)

And if I thought that hyperdrive was fast, this past weekend went into light speed! Frankly, I had trouble differentiating between Sat & Sun! Though on Sun, did manage to capture some pics with Bing Jun's camera (I didn't bring mine cos of stuff to do :( )

Now, I have one week to settle down, confirm my modules and get my textbooks before school starts. Good time for me to catch up on things and to relax too :)

At the end of these 2 weeks, I thank God for protecting my mum, maintaining my sanity, paving the way and keeping me healthy. He's God Alone indeed...

You Are God Alone

You are not a god created by human hands
You are not a god dependant on any mortal man
You are not a god in need of anything we can give
By Your plan, that's just the way it is

Chorus:
You are God alone from before time began
You were on Your throne, You are God alone
And right now in the good times and the bad
You are on Your throne
You are God alone

You're the only God whose power none can contend
You're the only God whose name and praise will never end
You're the only God who's worthy of everything we can give
You are God, and that's just the way it is

Bridge:
Unchangeable
Unshakeable
Unstoppable
That's what You are

Billy J.Foote & Cindy Foote
Perfomed by Phillips, Craig & Dean

No comments: