Wednesday, June 28, 2006

3 Weddings & an ICT

The above phrase describes my July. For those who don't know, ICT stands for "In-Camp-Training"... in olden army talk, its Reservist.

Busy as I might be, attending/helping out in 3 weddings is fun :) I'm heavily involved in one, mildly involved in another, and not sure if I am involved in the last one... though I did impart all that I know to the wedding planner...

I'm not implying that the ICT is like a funeral (ok... maybe I am in a little way :p) but hey, there are better ways of spending your hols as compared to running around in the forests of our beloved Lion City :p

The weddings however, bring about reminders once again of relationships.... AND the stage of life I'm in. However wonderful and joyful weddings might be though, one should always look to the model relationship-- Christ's sacrifice for His Bride, the Church. From there, a reality check--the Man's role in a relationship.

I have yet to hit that juncture again but I thank God for the lessons previously taught. And if I do ever enter into a courting relationship... well, may the Lord give me wisdom to lead myself and my GF into righteousness and Christlikeness.

No comments: