Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The blurry life of the past 2mths

Life's been a blur these past 2 months! From the last time I blogged....

14/11-29/11... Preparation for my India trip(I was in church virtually everyday prior to departing!)

30/11-13/12... India(It was a TIRING trip... but I thank God for his sustenance)

14/12-24/12... Recuperation from India, Rushing through Christmas cards, shopping, Preparation for Christmas service, catching up on emails, etc.... (save for the 14th, I was out every day!)

25/12-31/12... Preparation for Watchnight service (first time I was chairing the organisation comm & I was leading the service as well)

1/1-2/1... Young Adults Ministry(YAM) leaders reflection & planning retreat (it was an honest time of sharing, unifying our vision & practising gospel-living)

And here I am, finally having a breather to reflect on the past year and the new year...

And yes, I am still thinking of a new motto for this year. Or should I just keep my old one:
sup specie aeternitatis
(in the light of eternity)? *thoughtful*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u can change it to hakuna matata! XD

poke youve still got a loooong time before school starts so relax and enjoy it! hurhur.

<3 phy

pssst! if my memory is accurate, you WERE out on the 14th! haha. you guys crashed to watch lionking rmb? heehee. lao le worr.

...

(ok now im starting to doubt my memory) =xx haha!