Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A simple pleasure in life

I don't know about you, but I love going to the barber. Its kinda... theraputic and relaxing for me :p

Hehe... why? Well, I just find sitting in a comfy chair, closing my eyes (with my 700+ degrees for both eyes, there's no difference even if I opened them!) and letting someone do all the work somewhat pamapering :) Yes, call me wierd but I also enjoy the gentle humms of the electric shavers, the lightning-fast snipping of the scissors and the smell of the icy-cold shaving cream wafting through the air :p At the tail-end of the hair cut, I anticipate with glee the 10sec or so of hot air from the hair-drier, coupled with the barber running a brush through my hair whilst massaging my scalp.

For that short 20min, stress just ebbs away...

Wierd? I call it a simple pleasure in life ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I second that adrian! :P
it just leaves you
feeling so pampered..
Am sure you must have
had a wonderful day.

adrian said...

Hi Van :) Hehe... can't remember much about the day but the 20min during the haircut was probably the highpoint ;)