Thursday, October 13, 2005

Dear God...

Not sure how many of you received, via email, this reel of pictures containing what kids would write to God about... And I must say that some of them are indeed hilarious! Kids really say the darnest things! ;) Below are some of my favourites... enjoy!

Dear God...

"... I went to this wedding and they kissed right in front of the church. Is that okay?"

-Neil

"... thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy"
-Joyce

"... please put another holiday-- between Christmas and Easter. There's nothing good in there now"
-Ginny

"... maybe Cain and Abel wouldn't kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother."
-Larry

"... I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big but not with so much hair all over"
-Sam

"... We read that Edison made light but in Sunday School they said you did it. So I bet he stole your idea."
-Donna

"... I bet it is very hard to love all of everyone in the world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it."
-Nan

No comments: