Monday, October 04, 2004

THANK YOU!

This time, my turn to say that I've had an eventful weekend :)

It started of with listening to a good sermon from Chris Chia on 2 Tim 3 last friday. For those interested in listening to the sermon, click HERE :) This is good stuff :)

Then on Sat, spent the morning doing a bit of work, but otherwise, I wasn't too motivated to do much heavy work... hehe... Met up with the script writers at 5 to work on the Christmas script. Thanks for making the effort Jan, Shiyin and Yifen! :) Tried a new tea at the 'Tea Party' where we met-- Blueberry Yogurt... interesting taste ;) Then... my surprise came! :) Thanks everyone! We went to the nearby Pasta Fresca and "played Musical Pasta" :p There were 10 of us there and well, every single plate of pasta was passed round! We all tried all the varieties, though at the end of the day, it was hard to figure out what pasta was what! :p But the food was good though :) Real rich (the tomato and cream-based ones) but good... like what Italian should be! One pasta stood out though... It was the Al Pesto Genovese with Triangolini as the Pasta The sause was a strange green... but it was good! :) Thanks Dorcas, Yifen and Jan for planning the dinner and the rest who came to celebrate my birthday with me! Gam Siah!

Woke up pretty happy on Sun as... well, a guy is entitiled to feel happy on his birthday right? ;p Sunday was a long day though... met up with some of the cast of the skit after service and once again, the skit went through a fairly major facelift. For dinner, went out with my parents and a few of the evening service people for dinner at Gillman Food Centre (Beside SAJC). Why all the way there? Well, we went to Oishi Japanese Pizza for dinner :) My dad won a $50 voucher and we put it to good use :) There were some very interesting flavours I was hoping to try but in the end, tried Terriyaki Beef, Wasabi Seafood, Unagi & Leek and Chicken Ham & Shitake The Unagi and Leek was good :) Hope to go there soon to try the other flavours. Oh, for cheese lovers (like me) You'll be slightly disappointed that they don't use too much cheese in their cooking :p

And now, monday morning... had a refreshing jog at 7 :)

Now, thanks to all who made this weekend memorable! And I really thank God for bringing me through 22 years, blessing me with wonderful friends :) Hallelujah! :)

P.S. reading this once through, it sounds like some Primary School Compo titled "Your Birthday"! :p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Adrain you are 22 years old. Happy Bithday !!

adrian said...

thank you! erm... to whoever i'm addressing this to...

Unknown said...

Hehehe....paisehhhhhh.....

Cos I forgot to wish you Happy Birthday! =D

Alamak...my memory...

adrian said...

no probs gunblad! hehe... thanks for wishing me! :)

Anonymous said...

22 years already. steady on with God, OLD friend :D

and i hope you eventually ate those tim tams. they were meant to be a birthday pressie.

hanz

adrian said...

hehe.. i ate 2. The rest were devoured by my choco-holic bro ;)